[Back To Login Page]
- You MUST be at least 17 years of age to play this game.
- Players are only allowed to have ONE account, owning two or more accounts will result in all accounts being jailed in the Pit of Despair. You cannot restart your account or make a new one to restart for any reason. If you are temporarily on the same IP as another player, mail staff and let them know. If someone else from your location wishes to play Immortal Day, please mail admin PRIOR to them making an account to be sure there will be no issues.
- Under Absolutely NO circumstances are same-ip transfers allowed. This means if staff were nice enough to let more than one person play from a location, those accounts may not transfer ANYTHING between them. If you are in the same building you may not do a transfer. This includes spouse tools, Market purchases, Player Shops, player to player in game challenges and so forth. (If you are on the same IP and wish to gift your spouse with a ring, let staff know PRIOR to this transaction.)
- You are responsible for whatever happens on your account, DO NOT give out your password to anyone.
- Swearing within reason will be permitted. Excessive sexual vulgarities or swearing will result in some time in The Pit of Despair until you clean up your act. Excessive vulgarities may include, but are not limited to the act of cyber sexting, solititaion of cyber sexting, the act of "raping" another player or discussing it as such. Even in RP, this does not belong in this game. Inflamatory subjects and themes such as politics and religion are also unwelcome as this is a game and not an appropriate place for these types of highly charged real life subjects.
- Racial slurs and other disparaging remarks towards a specific race/gender/group/ethnicity will not be tolerated ANYWHERE in the game. Period. This includes private mails and chat. We are not kidding, we do not care if you meant it as a joke. We do not care if you are from that race/gender/group/ethnicity in real life. We do not care if you are using it as an abbreviated term. We do not care if you are not using it "in that way". Do not mention it. It is not needed, use another word. It is NOT appropriate here. Punishment for such a violation will be at the discretion of the Admin staff.
- The use of bots or autorefreshers is strictly forbidden. If you don't have the time to sit and play, then don't play. These programs waste bandwidth and slow game play. You also cannot have someone log into your account to do something for you because you don't have time or you don't know how to do something.
- Profile images, avatars, character bios, battle pics and signatures with nudity, or otherwise offensive images will be removed, and may result in time in the Pit.
By posting an image to Immortal Day, you represent and warrant that you you own the Content posted by you, and/or the linked Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person or entity by reason of the use of any Content posted by you on or through Immortal Day and/or Linked Services.
- We understand that you play other games, but do not advertise them here. This includes describing them in forum posts or chat, mentioning them in private mails and/or sending your referral link or the site name.
- Do not spam the staff's mailbox, if you have a problem, message one of us once. They will deal with your problem in a timely manner, but do not mail them repeatedly, or mail multiple staff members.
- Do not harass other players; use common sense on this one. If you don't know when you're crossing the line from fantasy into harassment, assume that you are harassing the other player.
To provide a little clarity being hit online a few times a day does NOT qualify as harassment, nor does someone cursing at you. Remember this is a role playing war game, however there is still a line that cannot be crossed. Threats that go beyond normal game play are not wanted, nor do they belong here.
This includes, but is not limited to attempts to drive someone out of the game, attempts to bend anothers play or choices to your will, personal threats in RL, stalking someone out of game, threats against ones RL family or property, distribution or use of personal information, photos, forcing yourself on someone in a sexual manner, etc...This will not be tolerated and will result in a stiff punishment.
- Impersonating another player or staff member will result in Pit time. You may also not agree to trade names with another player for any reason.
- Scamming will not be tolerated in any manner. Any attempt to scam anyone will result in being jailed in the Pit of Despair for a long long time. This includes the marrying of someone to take their money and then divorcing them. Just because you are married for any length of time does not give you the right to their money.
- Taking advantage of game bugs will result in Pit time. If you discover a problem or bug within the game, please report it to staff immediately. The Bugs forum is the correct place to report most game bug issues.
- If a member of staff is bothering you for any unfair or just plain, weird reason, mail Nikita  or Violet . However, please remember that most staff members are volunteers and are players first. They are allowed to play the game. Please make sure that your claim has to do with them acting as a staff member and not as a player.
- Non-playing users are NOT allowed to login every day, Consult the Tarot, Go out on the Prowl, and donate their freebies to other users. This will land the giver and possibly the receiver in the Pit. If you want to play, play. If not, then don't. This is also not a charity, the constant giving away of your goods for free will not be tolerated. Nor will giving away large currency or item "Gifts", or emptying your inventory to other players or to the House. Staff will decide how much is too much.
- You cannot have someone play your account for ANY reason. This is not a team game (well except ingame Houses). This type of thing creates an unfair advantage. You cannot, for instance, have someone log on and train for you because they are better at it than you.
Furthermore, intentionally removing equipment, equipping oneself with substandard equipment, or swapping weapons to favor weaker stats, allowing others to more easily defeat you for experience, is also a violation of the rules as it too is counter to fair play.
- If you no longer wish to play Immortal Day, you cannot give your account to another player, nor can you empty your accounts and inventory and give them away. These items and currency will be confiscated. Sorry accounts will also not be deleted.
- Back and forth sharing of items is not permitted. This includes loans to be paid back at a later date. All trades, exchanges, or transfers should be fair and equitable at the time of the initial transaction. Large gifts fall into this category, players are expected to compete in the game by their own merits, not by receiving handouts from friends.
- The shout box in capture is not to be abused. It is a shout box, not a large photo window, advertisement, screen, jumbo font playland, etc. Misuse it and you will be banned from its privileges.
- Forum signatures are to be kept to a reasonable size, 400 X 250 pixels is the rule. Other guidelines regarding signatures can be found in the General Discussion forum.
- Spamming in forums, mails, comments, events and chat is not allowed. If you Spam expect to be banned. This is a game and we expect that if you log in here you are a productive member or our community. If you are deemed to not be a productive member of our community, meaning you are just here to spam or irritate others, expect to be removed.
- You may not create Houses for the sole purpose of allowing yourself to be defeated in battle in an attempt to give un-deserved respect to another House. Both House Rulers can be subject to time in the Pit of Despair. Nor can a player use the House as an extension of their own account.
- Each time you log in to Immortal Day you are affirming that you will abide by the direction given to you by the Admin Staff, be that in the form of posted rules, bulletins, forum or chat posts, private mails, comments or any other means of communication on this site.
- Common sense rules are not posted here. This game is for those 17 years of age and up and a certain maturity level regarding appropriate conduct is required. If you can't determine the difference between what is ok, and what is not, you should consider not interacting with other people or doing the questionable act until you do understand.
- Immortal Day is affiliated with Immortal Night, however, there is to be no cross game trading, drama, donating or banning. The games are associated but are maintained as seperate entities.
- The Administrators of Immortal Day reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. If you are removed from the game for rule violations, you forfeit your right to any and all goods and currency associated with your account. This includes any goods or currency you may have donated for and time invested.
These rules are subject to change without notice; check them from time to time, as ignorance will not be accepted as an excuse. ALL players in the Immortal Day community are required to follow these game rules regardless of donator status.